“Our group of friends booked Emerald Coast Pedal Tours as a fun group activity on a warm Saturday night. We really enjoyed pedaling with “TNT” and had a great time! They showed us a different part of Grayton Beach and gave good advice on drinks at each bar. We are looking forward to booking again in the future with a bigger group of ladies as we had a blast!”
“My husband and I had a great time on the tour. It was different and so much fun. The driver was a hoot and he handled the tour very well, even after we had some drinks at the bars we toured. I loved how the people watched us go by or were in their cars behind us, wishing they were on the bike with us and waving to us as we peddled, danced and drank. I would recommend this to everyone!”
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your tour. Meeting location: 63 Defuniak Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
- We highly recommend you DO NOT wear flip flops
- If your public tour does not reach the minimum amount of riders we will do our best to pair you up with another group. This may mean you have to switch times, date, or locations. If you are not flexible we will issue a rain check or a refund.
- If you abandoned the bike, the credit card on file will be charged $250
- If anyone on the tour breaks a rule, that will be discussed by the pilot before the tour, the credit card on file will be charged $250
- If your tour returns the bike more than 10 minutes late, the credit card on file will be charged $100 per 10 minutes
- We do not sell, serve, or pour alcohol
- Absolutely no glass on board. Period.
- If you show up intoxicated- you will not be allowed to board. If you become too intoxicated during the tour- you will not be allowed to board.
- A couple of the bars we frequent are cash only
- Please plan accordingly for a safe ride home after the tour
Public Tour Notice: If we do not reach the 6 passenger minimum for a public tour, we will do our best to reschedule you with another public tour. If we are unable to reschedule a full refund will be issued.
Custom Route in Your Area: If you are not in the 30A area then there is a one time fee of $100 plus $1mile (round trip) from our storage facility to the location of your custom created route.